Sunday, January 25, 2009

I WIN!!

It is not too often that I can beat Chandler at a game, especially a video game, but last night we decided to play a game of Monopoly. And I KICKED HIS TRASH!!! Oh man it was a complete slaughter, and I'm not ashmed to admit that I enjoyed every minute of it.

My Poor husband, Not happy with the outcome of the game...
This is an upclose shot of the game, the bottom is all mine and the left side of the board is Chandler's. He landed on one of my properties hat had $ houses on it and went completely bankrupt, he couldn't pay even after mortgaging ALL of his properties. It was wonderful.
I hope I don't sound conceded and rude, but it really was so fun. He was a good sport about it all. I am blogging about it because in the future I want my children to know that there was a day when I did beat dad at a game, long long ago. I promise it does not happen very much, and when it does it is not a slaughter. Therefore, I feel quite entitled to gloat, just this once. I'll have you know that we played scrabble after this and he kicked my trash, beat me by over 100 points. lol. P.S. a note for my brothers, I did not even cheat!! thank you.
Now for an update on my beautiful baby! She is growing soooo fast!! I can't stand it. She is about 8 1/2 months now and today she stood up using the couch and took 2 steps all on her own!!! Unfortunately I did not witness this event, I am sick and was in bed asleep. But it's amazing none the less. Also, an addition to her list of accomplishments, she has begun clicking her tongue, it's so cute, she crawls around clicking her tongue to herself. Can I just say that I love being a mom!?! It's amazing to see this once TINY baby grow and learn at an amazing rate. it is humbling.


1 comment:

  1. Good job Natalie. I feel the same way about playing games with my husband.

    ReplyDelete