Monday, March 2, 2009

Catch-Up...

Valentines was fun, I put love hearts around the house for Chandler, letting him know all the things I love about him, and in return he gave me Beautiful roses, a gift card to get a manicure and pedicure, and a singing Valentines Card. My mom took Aubri overnight and I made a yummy dinner for my love. I painted Aubri's toes pink, but you can't see it in the picture...
Last week Aubri had her first accident. She fell face-first off our bed, she is just too fast sometimes... Ouch!
My cute baby took a Sunday nap and this is how we found her, so precious!



After church we enjoyed the lovely weather in our backyard! I LOVE having my own yard!! I can't wait till winter is officially gone! I am excited to plant a garden this year, Chandler and I have been planning and mapping out what plants will go where and such.



It's official, Aubri is Walking at 9 1/2 months!!! She doesn't walk full-time, just part-time right now, but she is getting the hang of it and goes further and further everyday. She can catch her balance really well. I can't believe how fast she is progressing. But it's funny becasue she is sooo small, it just looks weird when she walks around. We went to the doctor a couple weeks ago and found out that she is about 25th percentile in her height and 10th percentile in her weight, and completely healthy! I love her doctor, he said, "She is just a perfect Little Lady". How cute, then he gave her a certificate that said she was an official Perfect Princess, it was printed on cardstock and in color too. LOL


I love my family and am in awe of my baby girl, I can't believe how smart she is and how much I love her, it's amazing.


4 comments:

  1. You do have a cute little family! How time flies, I can't believe she is walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NATALIE! This is Monica! Holy Hannnah Montana! Your baby is absolutly A freakin DORABLE! I stalk people who blog.... :) happy to have found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so big!!! I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this new layout!!! So cute. I want these birds on a little shirt for Jayci!

    ReplyDelete