Thursday, January 8, 2009

Scrapbooking...

I have finally, once again found the time (12:00am) to start scrapbooking again!! I have been working on baby announcements, since there have been so many within the last year or so. I think this is a fun way for Aubri to see all the kids who were born at or around the same time as her.
Here are some of my latest creations.


Liliana Beth Zizumbo

Aubri Jean Cook



Jayci Lynn Griffee


Diddo (one is for my mom because she cant scrapbook) :)

I am still working on Keija's and Sarah, if you still have an extra of Chaucer's I would love to have it!!
I'll keep this short and sweet! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, those are so cute! Don't you freakin' love that cartridge? It is totally my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I haven't scrapbooked since my #3 was born. I had baby #3, and went back to work full time. That seemed to end any thought of taking that kind of time. Which is my excuse, since I am not creative at all.

    ReplyDelete