Saturday, January 3, 2009

1/2 Birthdays and Such...

Today is January 3rd and is officially my Half Birthday!! Woo Hoo, I am 22 1/2 years old. LOL. That was my main reason for writing today. JK.

I am a lover of Birthdays!! I dont care really whose birthday it may be I just love to celebrate. My husband became well aware of this when we were dating. It was his birthday and I asked him what he wanted, he told me "nothing, do not get me anything, I will be mad if you do." I pretended like I didn't hear him and got him a couple things and decorated his room, and took him out to dinner. :) He really liked it but didn't want to admit it.

Anywho...So far the new year has started off wonderfully, we got our car fixed, bills paid, and Utah won the Sugar Bowl ending with a Perfect Season! 13-0!!!! We had a lot of fun watching the game at dad's house...
Aubri is a BIG Utes Fan! LOL She was uber excited that the Utes won! :)

A glimpse of the future?? I honestly hope NOT!! LOL Oh this kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment