Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ears & Hair...

That's right! I got Aubri's ears pierced!! Her ears are so cute!!! I went with Rachael on Tuesday to the South Towne Mall and pierced our daughter's ears. So fun. This is a "Before" picture of my daughter, she has no idea of what lies ahead... :)


Here are Aubri's stinkin' cute pearls!! Yes, she has Pearls!! She did so good too, she only cried for a few minutes, then I found a mirror and that took her mind off it. She looks so cute I can't stand it!!
That was our most recent adventure. A couple days before the ear piercing I put Aubri down for her morning nap and when she woke up her hair was so fluffy and messy! Oh man itas killing me, so I took some pictures.

She gets so interested in the camera when I take pictures of her, so Itook an up close and pesonal pic. :)


She was in such a good mood after her nap too, she was all smiles it was fun.


What a face! Oh my she kills me!
So this was another adventure...I made dinner, again! Adam and Michael and thier families came over for dinner, it was fun, but I definately need more chairs!! Our dinner consisted of white rice, chicken, broccli, grapes, and blueberry muffins! different, but yummy none the less.


I had to be creative with side dishes because I accidently asked Adam AND Mom to bring drinks, silly me.





1 comment: