Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Enjoy{ment}...

I have been enjoying a lot of things lately. I am enjoying working from my home, cooking yummy meals for my husband and I (and sometimes others), I have definately been enjoying the spring weather (eventhough it has been quite sparatic), and I most definately have been enjoying my daughter grow and learn. Aubri is a BIG fan of her new swing!! She just laughs and laughs and squeals and laughs some more the entire time she is in it. I will have to post a video of her sometime, it's too much. Aubri can point to my nose, eyes, lips, teeth and ears upon request, she can sign when she is hungry, and has just enough hair to get two pigtails. She is a pro at walking (has been for a while now) and is trying to run. She will climb stairs in a second and tries to walk down them like a big kid. She has no fear/concept of heights/edges, she will walk off the edge of anything without hesitation. She is getitng so big so fast! In one month and 6 days she will be a year old! time flies.

Aubri is a also a big fan of bathtime! She will sit in the water, I think, for ever if we would let her. And although I said she is getting big, she still is so small that on most occasions, we still give her baths in the kitchen sink! haha Her doctor says she is a "Perfect, petite Princess" lol


My nephew and two nieces stayed over on friday night. We had a lot of fun. I have been saving cans, cereal boxes, baby food containers, papertowel tubes, and just about anything else that can double as a craft for quite a while now and on Saturday my saving paid off. My two little nieces were "bored" and wanted to make something so we deciede to make bird feeders out of the papertowel tubes! It was so fun and they turned out way cute!!


I hope the birds like them as much as I do! :)

~A little update on my plants...My green beans are doing quite well and All of my corn has at least popped up, I have some small tomatoes growing, so all in all I think I'm doing ok for my first garden...but only if you don't compare my seedlings to anybody else's. lol Even my moms seedlings are like twice the size of mine!! But hopefully they will do just fine for me....we will see.



2 comments:

  1. You are busy! And what a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she's so cute :) and nice job on the plants...hey its better than my garden. I don't have one...lol..:)

    ReplyDelete