Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter...

Easter was so fun this year!! We went to dads house to color eggs, we had to boil more at dad's house because I accidently burned the ones I had boiled earlier. I really burned boiled eggs....sad but true. I put the eggs in water on the stove and walked away and completely forgot about them. By the time Chandler realized that I had forgotten them, all the water had evaporated and the eggs were cracked and brown. Sad. Oh well....

I died an egg and handed it to Aubri and she LOVED it!! LOL this is what she did....

So excited, she then proceeded to crack it open and eat the egg. silly girl!


This is Aubri at the egg hunt at Mountain View High School. They had some good stuff, and some pretty good coupons too. I liked this egg hunt they had different areas for the different age groups. Aubri was confused and didn't know exactly what to do, but Chandler helped her out.

Here is Aubri and her first Easter basket. She was so cute and actually wore the bunny ears for quite a while. She got two cute eater dresses and shoes to match, a fun ball that rolls on it's own and plays music, a swing and lots of candy that her daddy ate for her.

After church we went to Aunt Val's house for dinner. Chandler got to experience the passover for the first time, so fun. I love that she does that every year, what a wonderful tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment