Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patty's was fun, I tried to start some traditions with my new family, I made a Leprechaun Trap out of an Oatmeal Can, It turned out WAY cute!! (I found the instructions on familyfun.com, this website has the best craft ideas for families/kids and some yummy recipies as well). We all dressed in green, and I made sure to pinch those who did not! I carried my camera around with me all day so as to get a good pic of my beautiful babe and this is what I ended up with, its the ONLY one I took all day, silly me, I think I'll have to stage a picture within the next few days for the scrapbook ..... is that cheating?
Next is the start to my garden!! I am super excited to be doing this, and Im super scared it is not going to work out!! I havd one litle seedling coming up, I love it!

My wonderful father took us to see Disney on ice and it was so cute! We saw Lion King, Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stich, And Peterpan. I sat next to Kailye, she was a hoot, as always. When Lion King was on she whispered to me "I know those are humans I can see their hands sticking out. Then when Tinkerbell came out she was sooo enthralled! She loved tinkerbell, she said "now she is a real fairy, I totally believe in faries they are real!" It was so cute.




Luckily I pulled out my camera during the finale!

2 comments:

  1. Cute- no it is not cheating- you will do good gardening- up north is much better than trying here in the heat. I will figure it out someday. What a good Dad you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girly i'm making my blog private. Please email at w_madsen05@yahoo.com and send me your email address so i can add you :)

    ReplyDelete