Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Canyon{Lands}...

We went camping for a whole week and it was so amazing!!! This is the longest we have gone camping with Aubri so far and she LOVED it!! She was such a trooper.
Yes, we took Aubri on the 4-wheeler, but only once and we went VERY slow. She loved it! Yet another use for the Moby!! LOL she was laughing for most of the ride and then fell asleep. I sat behind Chandler so Aubri was inbetween us. She kept holding Chandler's neclace like horse reigns it was funny. My child loved to walk around holding my hand. The rocks were throwing her balance off. But overall she did well.

Grandma Peggy, KK, and Aubri having fun in the trailor.

The next couple shots are of my injuries I sustaned after rolling the 4-wheeler I was riding. We went for a long ride one day and there were six of us on 4-wheelers and Trish and Kari were in the Hemi with the babies and I was the last one in the line of 4-wheelers and Trish and Kari were behind me in the hemi. I went over a bump and lost control and then hit a huge rock that made me flip, I don't know exactly what happened, but my leg was stuck under the wheel and I got scraped up pretty bad and thorns were all over my arm and lower back (chandler found a random thorn by my shoulder blade), I think I knocked my jaw out of line but it was better by the next day. I am okay, just a little sore now. Luckily nothing serious.













Aubri and Chandler, SOOOO Cute.






We went on this new trail, it was soooo beautiful!! We need to go back and do the whole trail, when I'm not all banged up.







Jayci and Aubri were kissing, but by the time I got the camera out Aubri wasn't cooperating very well, but it was still cute.







Jonathan was making Aubri laugh so hard, it was so cute. They were like best buds.


Aubri and Grandpa Dan had lots of fun on the 4-wheeler. Can I just say my dad is hilarious on his 4-wheeler!! He just goes and goes, it's funny.






Again, Aubri and Jayci had lots of fun toether. Aubri kept picking up rocks like they were the coolest thing ever and then she would put them in her mouth and throw them down. It was making me laugh.



Okay, I don't remember this because I was sleeping after my crash, but I found the pics on my camera today and thought it was so cute. Jayci loves it when Adam and Michael throw her.

A big thanks to my dad for this wonderful trip!! We had a great time. I'm going to put an ice pack on my back.. Later!












1 comment: