Friday, July 17, 2009

Update...

Well, lets see here...

It has been 2 (going on 3) weeks since I have seen the face of my love. Life at my house is still stange, but mostly at night. Other than that I do pretty well. Aubri misses her daddy. Everyday she points to Chandler's picture and says "Dad? Daddda daddy??" and I say "yes, that's dad, he will be home semi-soon." and then I smile. I honestly do not know how single mothers do it all. I especially wonder how did my mom do it?? She had two {very well behaved} little boys and ME! Woah, crazy.

As for Private Cook, he is doing better and better everyday. At first he was having a really hard time, but each letter i get from him he sounds more and more optimistic. Thank goodness. I was worried for a little while. Yesterday I got a letter from him and he said that he had gone to chruch this last sunday, he really enjoyed it. At church they gave all the soldiers these little scriptures that fit just perfectly in one of their pockets so he can take it with him anywhere. Chandler is the only Latter Day Saint in his entire batallion, something he has never experienced before.

So, that is my little update for now.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are staying positive. What world did you live in. Two very well behaved boys. Hmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go with Andrea on the "behaved boy thing" i think your Mom did amazing!

    I was starting to wonder how you were doing so thanks for the blog. You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete