Sunday, July 5, 2009

Celebrating ME!....

Yeah, that's right, I turned 23 on the 3rd of July! Some days I still feel like I'm 13, then I realize I am married, have a 1 year old, and own a house. :) I had a great day. My dear mother came over to my house at 7:30am and brought me Breakfast in bed and decorated my living room with streamers just like when I was a child. It was so cute!! after that She gave me some birthday money to go shopping and I got a new purse, sunglasses, a cute headband with a diamond flower on it, and a new necklace. I went to this new Boutique place in Provo and I LOVE IT!! It's called Cherry Lane Keepsakes, you can go to their website at www.cherrylanekeepsakes.com. Later that day my dad had a BBQ for me, it was fun and lots of family I have not seen in quite a while came. I loved it.

The day before my birthday my friends, Tashina and Sophia took me out for sushi. I love sushi, it was yummy!!

On the 4th of July, Independence Day, we went to park city and watched Michael play rugby, it was fun, then we ate in Park City and went home. Man what I wouldn't give to live in Park City. That would be soooo cool. Maybe not live there, but at least have a cabin there, on one of the ski resorts that I could ski out of the front door....I could go on, but won't right now. :)
Isn't she so cute?! She LOVES sunglasses and will leave them on for quite a while. It's funny.

My new Sunglasses, I love them


Grandparents surely are Grand!



The only way I got this picture was because of mom screaming "Michael! Michael!" and you cannot ignore that scream! haha


Later that night mom and I took the jeep (yes, without the top on) and went up by the 'Y' hicking trailhead to watch the fireworks. It was amazing up there, we could see fireworks all over the valley, even up by Eagle Mountain. I am definately going to go back there next year. Aubri was so cute, she watched the fireworks but fell asleep right before the finale. She was soooo tired.
Life without Chandler has been ok so far. I miss him like crazy, but I know it's for the best. I still have not heard from him, but I write him letters every night. I'm going to call his recruiter to see if he has an address for Chandler or at least the base...I have 5 letters already to send. I have been hoping he would be able to call by now, but no luck there, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for that one.
well I'm tired! Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I have been ordering from cherry lane for years. I just have never been in the store, I love the place too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for birthdays. :) it sounds like you had a blast and a great 4th of july

    ReplyDelete