Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Spooky!!

Oh I sure do love Halloween! So does my mom, not as much as Christmas, but it's up there. :) Too bad the weather did not cooperate this year. Woof. My mother's true nature came out this year in her costume...A witch, she's a natural at it. LOL just a joke. She was so funny she couldn't talk with those fake teeth in, but she kept trying. What a silly lady.
I learnt well from my brothers and became a nerd for Halloween. Those of you who attended Bunco this month know the personality that came almost too naturally with this costume. However, I wasn't nearly as lively last night as I was the night of Bunco...maybe it was the weather. woof (again).

At last! My own life size Troll Doll!! It came out perfect (except I wished for better leggings) I realized that Aubri's hair even grows like a real troll doll's, all on top and little around the sides. lol


She loved the jewels on her belly, in fact, by the end of the night she had just about rubbed them off! I even drew 'butt' lines on her bottom. LOL Chandler's idea. Big THANKS go out to Sarah for the cute bow that gave me the inspiration for the rest of the outfit.



1 comment: